THINGS WE NEED YOU TO KNOW
Golf Cart Rules and Operation
- Operator of golf cart must be 21 years of age and have in their possession a valid drivers license.
- It is against the law to operate the golf cart under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Golf Cart should not be operated in a manner that may endanger self, other individuals, animals or property. Golf cart not to have seating capacity exceeded per cart manufacturers capacity. which is found.
- Cart is subject to the same laws and regulations pertaining to motor vehicles while in use
- Cart operated after sunset must turn on headlights.
- Park cart on level ground with parking brake applied.
- Key to be removed from ignition and safely stored when not in use.
- Do not make turns at high speeds. Slow down to turn or make corners.
- In the event of the cart is damaged during rental period, lessee will contact Got Buckeye Lake Rentals as soon as safely possible and before cart is used again.
- Lessee agrees to inspect golf cart before use and to report any damage to Got Buckeye Lake Rentals before use.
- Upon completion of the rental cart will be left in a clean and free of trash and debris. Failure to do so will result in $50.00 cleaning fee.
- Normal wear and tear are expected, but abuse or damage to cart will be the responsibility of lessee.
- Should the cart be damaged beyond repair or stolen during term of contract, the lessee is liable for the replacement cost of cart.
- Failure to leave the key in the lock box result result in $100 loss key fee when turning in the golf cart
- Free cancellations until 5 days before the booking start time.
- 50% refund for cancellations between 3-5 days before the booking start time.
- Cancellations within 2 days of the booking start time are non-refundable.
- Or you can try to book on another date and keep all the money that will be applied except for $50 exchange fee